Next application period to the international Master's programmes will take place at the end of 2020, for studies commencing in August 2021.
Exceptions cannot be made to the deadline, and only applications received during the application period will be considered.
All applicants, both international and Finnish, apply to the international Master’s programmes through the national Studyinfo electronic application system, and links to the application forms can be found below. All of your attachments need to be uploaded to your application or posted (if country-specific requirements apply) directly to the University of Vaasa by the application deadline.
You may apply for admission to 1-6 international programmes at the University of Vaasa. Please note that any application documents submitted to the University of Vaasa by post will not be returned to the applicant.
Steps to applying
- Get to know the general admission criteria and the programme-specific criteria
- Read the instructions on submitting your documents carefully
- Below you can find the direct links to our application forms. Click on the programme you want to apply to, which leads you to Studyinfo
- The list of required documents can be found in the Application process –section in Studyinfo
- When you have your documents ready, fill in the application by following the link “Fill in application” in Studyinfo
- See if there are country-specific requirements for your degree-awarding country and follow those instructions first and foremost
- Make sure your educational documents are certified correctly and submit the official translations of these documents if necessary
- Upload your documents to the application and save the application form
- Wait for the admission results!
Good luck with your application!
The required application attachments are found behind each programme in Studyinfo (links above), under the headline "Application process".
Note that any inquiries made to the University about the application may take several days to answer. Therefore please ensure that your application is complete. Read carefully through all the admission criteria and make sure that your educational documents are certified properly and any possible country specific requirements are met.