Online using Zoom
Learning experience has become even more central for people working with education and training as work has become increasingly digitized. How do we design meaningful learning experiences where in addition to the good user experience the user is also capable to learn? What factors are in play and what are the viewpoints of different stakeholders?
These topics will be discussed in SIGCHI Finland autumn seminar this year. The seminar is arranged online via Zoom and it is held in English. The event is held on Thursday 22.10.2020 at 12:00-15:00.
The seminar is arranged by SIGCHI Finland, the association for people practicing in the field of human-computer interaction, in cooperation with the MA program in technical communication at the University of Vaasa.
Event website http://www.sigchi.fi/lxseminar
- Welcoming words by the organizers
- Announcing the winner of SIGCHI Finland master´s thesis competition
- Learning and dealing with disappointment. Teemu Leinonen, Associate Professor of New Media Design and Learning, Aalto University
- The end-users in digital learning experiences. Anette Bengs, Project Researcher at Experience Lab, Åbo Akademi University
- An Educator & Mr. Computer: how should the two get along? Ausrine Silenskyte, University Teacher & former digi-mentor, University of Vaasa
The event is free and open for all. Link to Zoom will be sent to those registered one day before the event. Registration closes on Tuesday 20.10. Link to registration: https://webropol.com/s/lxseminar
Questions regarding the event can be sent to Laura Havinen, firstname.lastname@example.org